Construction Project and Contract Management
Need to control your construction projects? Implement the world's leading project control system focused on construction, property management, and capital projects.
Prolog provides complete project portfolio control by automating all aspects of the construction lifecycle. Facilities Owners, Contractors, AEC firms and government agencies can manage their entire portfolio of capital projects and programs.Business Benefits
By delivering in-depth project management features across both projects and programs, Prolog helps both large and small organisations deliver their construction projects on time and on budget.
- optimise performance by standardising data and processes
- increase project information visibility
- reduce paperwork and review cycles
- increase productivity by automating repetitive tasks
- control costs with real-time management
- reduce risk and claims litigation
- track key performance indicators
- improve communication and collaboration across dispersed teams
- improve field-level performance with centralised job tracking
- share project data with other key business systems
Who Could Benefit?
Key stakeholders gain benefits including:
- Owners / Construction Managers - program management
- Architects / Engineers - construction administration
- General Contractors - project management
- Subcontractors - supplier management
Results include improved top-line revenue growth while reducing capital construction costs.
Built on industry standard database platform, Prolog delivers robust, reliable, and scalable performance. Integration with other critical business systems is achieved with the software developers kit interface (SDK), and Matrix provides local integration services in New Zealand focused on your business needs.Customer Success
Prolog is a product of Meridian Systems (now part of Trimble Navigation). Meridian was recognised in Constructech Magazine's 2006 National Construction Technology Survey as the leading software vendor in the categories of project management and collaboration for the construction industry. Browse to their link www.meridiansystems.com for more information.
Prolog is used by 7 of the top 10 construction firms in the world. Several leading firms in New Zealand are active users, and references are available, as well as Case Studies.More Information
Browse to the Product pages on Prolog to learn more about this solution.Request more info
and Matrix will contact you to listen to your specific needs and help with a solution.