Prolog Need a software tool to manage construction contracts, collaboration and delivery?
Prolog software delivers construction project control and transparency to project-based organisations within AEC, Commercial and Public sectors. Prolog streamlines operations for engineering and construction firms managing several projects, public agencies implementing a capital building program, or private building owners constructing a new facility.Prolog is a robust and fully featured software tool operating on industry open standards.
Prolog is a product of Meridian Systems (now part of Trimble Navigation). Meridian was recognised in Constructech Magazine's 2006 National Construction Technology Survey as the leading software vendor in the categories of project management and collaboration for the construction industry. Browse to their site www.meridiansystems.com
By delivering in-depth project management features across both projects and programs, Prolog helps both large and small organisations deliver their construction projects on time and on budget.
- Automate day to day tasks and processes, from project design to close-out
- Streamline company operations by managing all construction projects in one system, using best-in-class project management processes across your organisation
- Keep project costs on target with real-time cost management and budget tracking
- Reduce paperwork and review cycles on all project related documents such as RFIs, change orders, submittals, meeting minutes, drawing packages and contracts
- Increase staff productivity by offering flexible, role-based access to project data
- Eliminate manual data entry and time-consuming, paper-based work processes
- Provide real-time collaboration to geographically dispersed project teams and external vendors
- Reduce risk of litigation by storing data and documents in one central location, with audit trail tracking
- Monitor profitability and project performance with metric tracking and dashboards
- Support your mobile workforce with secure online and offline access to project information
- Leverage your software investment by integrating your construction project data with other technology systems and devices (accounting, Microsoft Office, BIM models, and handheld computers)
Who Could Benefit?
- Owners / Construction Managers - program management
- Architects / Engineers - construction administration
- General Contractors - project management
- Subcontractors - supplier management
Prolog is a suite of software that provides solutions as follows:
- Prolog Manager - flagship standalone or networked product
- Prolog Website - internet collaboration for project teams
- Proliance - enterprise solution
Prolog Manager specific functionality includes:
- Executive Dashboards
- Report Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Procurement Control
- Cost Control
- Document Control
- Field Administration
- Email Logging
- Office Business Applications (OBAs) for business systems integration
Prolog runs on standard PCs and servers in a Microsoft environment.
Why Matrix?Customer Success
Matrix can listen to your specific business and technical needs and recommend and implement an effective solution. Matrix can integrate your other critical business systems using the SDK, and can provide ongoing helpdesk support to ensure you realise continuing benefits.
Prolog is used by 7 of the top 10 construction firms in the world. Several leading firms in New Zealand are active users. Contact us
for local references as well as Case Studies.More Information
Browse to the Project Management Solutions
page to learn more about this solution.
"Request more info"
and Matrix will contact you to listen to your
specific needs and help with a solution.