- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Product Data and Lifecycle Management (PDM / PLM)
- Engineering Document Management (EDM)
- Spatial Information Management (GIS)
- Project Delivery, Design and Construction Collaboration (BIM)
- Design and Modelling (CAD)
- Design and Analysis (CAE)
- Reality Modelling
Create piping models quickly and easily
AutoPIPE is Bentley Systems' piping design and pipe stress analysis solution.
- lntuitive modeling environment
- Advanced analysis capabilities.
- Increase your productivity
- Improve quality control
Who Could Benefit?
- Pipe Stress engineers
- Structural engineers
- CAD designers
- Plant designes
AutoPIPE provides you with a comprehensive and advanced software tool specialised in pipe stress analysis. Ensure efficient workflows between pipe stress engineers, structural engineers, and CAD designers through interoperability with leading plant design applications.
Because every firm has different needs, there are various options:
- AutoPIPE - The most basic AutoPIPE option including piping design and analysis
- AutoPIPE Advanced - Faster, more advanced and integrated pipe stress analysis including support optimizer feature
- AutoPIPE Vessel - Design and analysis software for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, and air coolers
- AutoPIPE Nuclear - Nuclear piping design and analysis software for critical safety pipework to ASME Class 1, 2, or 3 standards.
Matrix is an IT Engineering solution provider who has implemented many effective solutions for "Information Engineering".