- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Product Data and Lifecycle Management (PDM / PLM)
- Engineering Document Management (EDM)
- Spatial Information Management (GIS)
- Project Delivery, Design and Construction Collaboration (BIM)
- Design and Modelling (CAD)
- Design and Analysis (CAE)
- Reality Modelling
Want to identify and mitigate risks associated with transients? Model transient sources and develop cost-effective surge control strategies in OpenFlows Hammer.
Who Could Benefit?
- Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
Every time a pump or valve is operated, potentially dangerous transients are introduced in your water distribution or wastewater system. Unchecked, transients can have catastrophic consequences on your pipes and equipment, operators, and customers.
OpenFlows SewerCAD is a subset of OpenFlows SewerGEMS.
Matrix is an IT Engineering solution provider who has implemented many effective solutions for "Information Engineering".