- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Product Data and Lifecycle Management (PDM / PLM)
- Engineering Document Management (EDM)
- Spatial Information Management (GIS)
- Project Delivery, Design and Construction Collaboration (BIM)
- Design and Modelling (CAD)
- Design and Analysis (CAE)
- Reality Modelling
- Purchase a Bentley License
How big and deep should this pipe be? Do we have enough capacity to serve these customers? These are the typical problems that OpenFlows SewerCAD can help you solve. Modeling software for design and analysis of sanitary sewers.
Who Could Benefit?
- Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
OpenFlows SewerCAD provides thousands of engineers at utilities and consulting firms around the world with tools to efficiently improve the quality of their designs:
- Automated design and rehabilitation: Confidently recommend the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, while meeting design restrictions, using SewerCAD’s constraint-based design of gravity pipes and structures for sanitary sewers.
- Improved design productivity: OpenFlows SewerCAD’s ability to run from within MicroStation or AutoCAD enables you to model in a platform you are more familiar with and to take advantage of CAD environments and tools (e.g., superior layout, drafting capabilities).
- Improved decision making: Sound decision-making for your sanitary sewer system requires the consideration of multiple engineering scenarios, which is enabled by OpenFlows SewerCAD’s what-if scenario management.
OpenFlows SewerCAD is a subset of OpenFlows SewerGEMS.
Matrix is an IT Engineering solution provider who has implemented many effective solutions for "Information Engineering".