- Within EDM, CAD integration provides bi-directional title block property links and reference management for AutoCAD and all its vertical applications.
- Redlining is integrated into the workflow of Meridian
- Meridian features extensive and highly configurable reporting thus allowing you to create any kind of report. You can even include thumbnails of the documents themselves.
- Access to documents and their data is arranged by means of a role based security model that utilizes your existing windows users and user groups.
- Track revisions using the "compare" function which provides a powerful tool to compare two different revisions of a document.
- With EDM being completely customisable, links can be created to your ERP and other major internal systems
Meridian makes working with leading 3D CAD packages like Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks easy.The tight integration provides:
- bi-directional title block
- property links
- reference-management functionality (like Derive and Replace)
The above capabilities allow changes in parts or sub-assemblies to be updated in the (main) assembly when appropriate. In other words, users can easily create new versions of an existing product while maintaining the complete set of documents of older versions.
Who needs EDM?
It's about getting the right information to the right people at the right time!
Meridian provides industry-specific engineering document management solutions for companies looking to optimize the management of their overall documents including engineering and all other file types. Typical users of Meridian within any one company consist of:
- Engineering staff
- Office users
- Sales staff
Whether you are creating, designing or simply need to view, everyone can collaborate as necessary with Meridian.